At Inspector Rob Agency LLC, it is our job to look for those hidden problems for you. The home inspection is an unbiased, professional assessment of the condition of the house. It provides you an expert opinion and professional report on the condition of the physical structure and various systems within a house. Giving you peace of mind on what is likely the largest purchase you will ever make.
In order to prepare the report, an inspector must conduct a visual inspection of the house. The inspection process typically takes about 3 hours to complete. This of course may vary, according to the size and condition of the home. We strongly encourage you to accompany the inspector during the inspection. This will give you a chance to ask questions and become familiar with the systems of the home.
What We Inspect:
- Structural elements (foundation, building support systems)
- Interior (walls, ceiling, floors, attic, windows, stairways, hand railings, fireplaces, kitchen and appliances, insulation)
- Exterior (driveways, walkways, fences, gates, handrails, guardrails, yard walls, carports, patio covers, decks, building walls, fascia and trim, balconies, doors, windows, lights, and outlets)
- Plumbing systems (water supply, distribution piping, water heaters, fuel supply, drain/waste/vent piping, sinks fixtures, water flow/pressure)
- Heating and/or air conditioning systems (type, components, size, fuels, condition, functionality, approximate age, distribution, ventilation)
- Electrical systems (service supply, distribution, main/sub panels, outlets, switches, GFCI testing, grounding)
- Foundations (foundation walls, cracks, crawl spaces, window wells, water penetration detection, floor joist, posts)
- Roofs (The type, style, layers, quality of installation, and more are checked. We will perform a diligent inspection of both sides of the roof)
When the inspection is complete, we'll tell you of any problems that were discovered and discuss them with you. We will also tell you about any routine maintenance that should be performed, as well as answer any questions you may have.